Friday, October 7, 2016

Tech Support: Emails sent from Sage get sent to my inbox and not the customers. My mail settings do not seem to send them on.

Emails sent from Sage get sent to my inbox and not the customers. My mail settings do not seem to send them on.

I am trying to send emails from Sage direct to the customers, but the emails only go to my inbox.
When I check each email they are addressed to the customer using their email address and in the from box my email address is listed.
I think I need to adjust
the settings in Windows Mail to allow the emails to go from Sage and then onto the customer and then show in my sent box and not my inbox.

Solutions to the Problem Emails sent from Sage get sent to my inbox and not the customers. My mail settings do not seem to send them on.

Download Error Fixer for Free Now

http://www.sage.co.uk/

Boot in Safe Mode:

  • Open Run command as previously described
  • Type MSConfig
  • Click on Boot tab
  • Tick Safe boot in Boot option
  • Select Network
  • Click Apply and OK
  • Reboot your system

Your system will boot in Safe mode with Networking. You may now try and open Windows Store and should not see any errors.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: Emails sent from Sage get sent to my inbox and not the customers. My mail settings do not seem to send them on.:

How to Fix Emails sent from Sage get sent to my inbox and not the customers. My mail settings do not seem to send them on. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer.  Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.

3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed.


Related: How to Fix 0x7f Bsod Windows Xp Error?,Troubleshoot: Error code 0xf4 Mrxsmb20 Error,Error Message Blue Screen 0x00000020 Fixer,How to Fix Error Foutcode 0x663?,Troubleshooter of Error: Job 0x80072efd Received For Assignment,How To Resolve Missing frgplugs.dll Problem,Solution to jsurl.dll Missing Error,How to Fix libdlltgeometryres.dll Not Found Error,Corrupted Ltwvc13n.dll File - How to Fix,pholder.dll Missing Error Fixer
Read More: How to Fix Error - Emails sutomatically deleting in inbox when deleting the one above?,Fast Solution to Problem: Embedded PDF,How to Fix - Embedded Excel document turned into an image and text box file?,[Solved] Emails: Receiving 1 out of 60 messages they never load. load?,Troubleshoot:Embedded Excel 2007 workbook in Word 2007 document won't open. \"Excel is not installed\" error.,Does windows have a program to make a photo from a video if so what and where is it?,does windows 7 word pad have a spell checker?,double horizontal lines,Do many desk top icons slow a computer,Does a messy desktop slow down your computer?

No comments:

Post a Comment