|Recommended||Download 0x8001000b Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0x8001000b Error? What Happened?
I got error 0x8001000b after I run a virus scan. Sometimes I also got blue screen error 0x0000004A IRQL_GT_ZERO_AT_SYSTEM_SERVICE. my computer has always been good. what's wrong?
- Glayds Underdown
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your system. The error seems to be caused by 0x8001000b.
"The MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0x8001000b. This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred." came up.
What You Can Do with Error 0x8001000b
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Scan your computer for viruses.
Some viruses can cause error 0x8001000b, especially ones that infect the master boot record (MBR) or boot sector.
Important: Make sure your virus scanning software is completely up to date and that it's configured to scan the MBR and boot sector.
How to Fix 0x8001000b Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
What People Say: (About 0x8001000b)
I am so happy that I found you on Twitter. So much useful information!
by Hilda Vaughn Jan.14th
Related: Error 0x80070bc9 Service Pack 1 Fixer,What does Error 0x80bb0001 Internet Explorer Mean?,How to Fix Error Bluescreen 0x0d1?,What does Error Emask 0x3 Hsm Violation Mean?,Error Code Last Run 0x41306 Fix tool,User Guide to: Pnvcta2 Dll,No Sound From Flash Player,Troubleshooting: Physical Memory Dumping Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshoot: ERROR BAD DEVICE
Read More: How Can I Fix - 0X80070537?,[Solved] 0x8004d029,[Solved] 0x8000084,How Can You Fix - 0x800ccc11?,[Answered] 0x8007000,00192 ibm problem solv,00005ed7,000000fb,0c0000022 Fix,0x0000000000000001