|Recommended||Download 0X000000c1h Error Fixer|
|Speed Up Your PC||Free Performance Scan|
0X000000c1h Error? What Happened?
This error 0X000000c1h popped up ater I ran CCleaner. Sometimes I also got blue screen error 0x00000063 SECURITY1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED. what happened?
- Sunshine Marengo
A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your system. The problem seems to be caused by 0X000000c1h.
"The MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION bug check has a value of 0X000000c1h. This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred." came up.
How to Fix 0X000000c1h Error?
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error 0X000000c1h
Caution: Unless you are an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0X000000c1h key (eg. Windows Operating System) you would like to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, ensure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Check Event Viewer
Check the System and Application logs in Event Viewer for errors or warnings that might provide more clues on the cause of error 0X000000c1h.
How to Fix 0X000000c1h Error with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
What People Say: (About 0X000000c1h)
Your help is greatly appreciated! Thankssssss!
by Dianne Hanson Dec.9th
Related: How to Fix Error 0x000225?,Troubleshooter of Error: 0x3eb Netsetup.log,Error Message 0x643 Windows Updates Fix it,How to Fix Error 0xc00d36c4 Xbox?,Error Code Fehler 0x8004ff01 Fixer,[Answered] x64 saplugin dll,How to Fix Problem - Kb943729 Download?,Troubleshooting: Bccode D1 Error,Java Runtime Tech Support,Troubleshooting: ERROR NO SUCH GROUP Error
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: 0x03466020,How to Fix - 0x000000B8?,0x00410d75 Tech Support,[Solution] 0x00350010,01 edd0,emails will not open or delete, say's loading but will not work,Emails getting sent to Delete or possibly going straight to delete folder,Embedded Excel Tables into Word, font spacing problems,Embedded Excel 2007 worksheet in Word 2007 - Errors when working with the worksheet,Embedded Word document displays multiple columns