Browsers IE or Mozilla take an age to respond, and pages are also slow. Task manager shows the CPU at 100%.
I have been using Windows 7 for1 year approx.
A problem has appeared in that it takes an age for Mozilla or IE to respond.
Data Manager shows the CPU at 100% with no other applications running.- 49 processes (?) are running.
Another problem is when performing
Disc Analysis prior to Defragment it stuck at 70%, At the moment the CPU is hovering below 10%
Keys to the Problem Browsers IE or Mozilla take an age to respond, and pages are also slow. Task manager shows the CPU at 100%.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error Browsers IE or Mozilla take an age to respond, and pages are also slow. Task manager shows the CPU at 100%. has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Browsers IE or Mozilla take an age to respond, and pages are also slow. Task manager shows the CPU at 100%.:
How to Fix Browsers IE or Mozilla take an age to respond, and pages are also slow. Task manager shows the CPU at 100%. with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.22.214.171.124 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.126.96.36.199 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Troubleshoot:Bulleted Lists Within Word,Brand new laptop freezes, is this normal?,Troubleshoot:border printing problem Error,How Can You Fix - Bug in fact function Excel?,Fast Solution to Error: Cache for Flash in IE 9,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work