bsod when connecting ipad to adhoc wireless network
I am on a 64 Bit Win 7 machine. I have a hardwire internet connection for the computer and wanted to connect my ipad through my computer to the internet. I set up an adhoc connection by sharing the local area connection and selecting the wireless connection.
I then connect the computer to the wireless connection and everything is fine until i connect the ipad to the wireless connection. I then get a blue screen of death immediately. I rebooted the computer in safe mode with networking and, although i had not
actual internet connection, i was able to connect the ipad to the wireless connection and nothing crashed. I have tried both DHCP and Static assigning the ip address and Subnet mask and I still get the bsod. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Solutions to the Problem bsod when connecting ipad to adhoc wireless network
Still don't have these minidump files:
"Please zip up the contents of the C:\Windows\Minidump directory
Upload it to the Public area of a SkyDrive account ( https://skydrive.live.com )
Post a link here so we can download it."
MSINFO32 shows this device is disabled:
PdaNet Broadband Adapter ROOT\PNETETH\0000 This device is disabled.
Please uninstall the software for the device and then physically remove the device from your system.
MSINFO32 shows that the BSOD's are blamed on teefer.sys - a component of your Symantec protection. Please do the following:
Please do the following:
- download a free antivirus for testing purposes:
- uninstall the Norton/Symantec from your system (you can reinstall it, if so desired, when we're done troubleshooting)
- remove any remnants of Norton/Symantec using this free tool:
- IMMEDIATELY install and update the free antivirus, then check to ensure that the Windows Firewall is turned on.
- check to see if this fixes the BSOD's
NEVER run more than 1 anti-virus, firewall, Internet Security/Security Center application at the same time.
Older versions of Samsung KIES are known to cause BSOD's. Please ensure that you have the latest version available from the Samsung website.
Make Sure that your Hardware Meets the System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- 1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- 16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
This error can be due to some configuration requirements for you system. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: bsod when connecting ipad to adhoc wireless network:
How to Fix bsod when connecting ipad to adhoc wireless network with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.220.127.116.11 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.18.104.22.168 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.22.214.171.124 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.126.96.36.199 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: How Can I Fix - BSOD driver power state failure after woken from sleep.?,[Anwsered] Boot up issue with Windows XP even in safe mode,Troubleshoot:Calculating a percentage based on row totals not grand total in pivot table,Bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 - windows 7 won't connect,How to Fix - boot in to safe mode -?,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work