BSOD - Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit.
I'm hoping someone can help me out.
I've not long bought a new laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit and since last night I have had repetitive BSOD crash my computer.
It had all been running smoothly before with not one crash or fault.
I relaise that there are error reports, but I'm not sure where they are.
If you let me know I'll zip them up and post them on here,
I'd appreciate any help you can give,
Solutions to the Problem BSOD - Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit.
Check these :
If necessary you should email them so you can get those remnants off the system.
Crash List - Created by using BlueScreenView
Address In Stack
9/22/2009 3:31:19 AM
Address In Stack
9/25/2009 6:59:13 AM
Those are the remnants of Kaspersky that are loading, if indeed the whole program is not loading.
Did you look for Kaspersky in Control Panel - Programs and Features?
Hope this helps.
Rob Brown - MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: BSOD - Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit.:
How to Fix BSOD - Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.126.96.36.199 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.184.108.40.206 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: [Anwsered] BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE (9f) on shutdown\/sleep,Troubleshooting:BSOD with Bad_Pool_Error with message,Fast Solution to Problem: Bulk deleting from email deleted items folder,How Can You Fix - blurry images on sites?,Fast Solution to Error: Brother P-Touch Editor requires MSXML 4.0 SP3 Parser - but problem remains,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work