Bottom task bar gone - Top bar was also missing, but I was able to get it back
Both my task bar at the bottom and y adress bar at the top disappered on me this morning. I finally got the top one back but the bottom task bar only shows up now if I open a another window or minimize a window.
I'd like it back. I tried
the ctrl, alt, delete, new task thing but it didn't work. I use Windows 7 and IE8. Thanks for any help.
Solutions to the Problem Bottom task bar gone - Top bar was also missing, but I was able to get it back
Press the F11 key once.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error Bottom task bar gone - Top bar was also missing, but I was able to get it back
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Bottom task bar gone - Top bar was also missing, but I was able to get it back:
How to Fix Bottom task bar gone - Top bar was also missing, but I was able to get it back with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will scan your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.184.108.40.206 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.220.127.116.11 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.18.104.22.168 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Fast Solution to Error: Boxes with Red X's are appearing where words use to be?,By mistake I have blocked the installation of Software from Adobe System Incorporated. Error: This publisher has been blocked from running software on your machine [Anwsered],Troubleshoot:Browser tab stretches in IE10 + Windows 7,How to Fix - Bought a pre-owned tablet, can't login?,Troubleshooter of Error: Bryce 7.1 Side by Side error,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work