BSOD Memory Management but memory seems fine
I have an Alienware Aurora R2 which I've been upgrading ever since I bought it.
Now it has 16gb of ram (4x4gb kingston).
I keep getting the memory management BSOD, but when i run the memory diagnosis of Windows 8, it says everything is fine with the memory.
I even try removing the memory and testing it on another computer that works fine and it seems there is nothing wrong with RAM.
Could it be either BIOS or MB? Not knowing what is broken is driving me crazy, has anyone had the same issue?
Update: I've finished running Memtest86 and it shows no errors on any of the memories, but then again when I start using Photoshop or playing Rome II windows crashes with a Memory Management_BSOD.
I will attach the report from memtes86 as well as the minidump files from windows in a couple of minutes.
Keys to the Problem BSOD Memory Management but memory seems fine
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error BSOD Memory Management but memory seems fine has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: BSOD Memory Management but memory seems fine:
How to Fix BSOD Memory Management but memory seems fine with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
Related: How to Download Toshiba Portege R500 HDD/SSD Alert Utility v.126.96.36.199 driver,Way to Update & Download Toshiba Satellite A355-S69403 Motorola Modem Region Select Utility v.188.8.131.52 driver,Where to Download Toshiba Satellite L305-S5926 HW Setup Utility v.2.00.11 driver,[Solved] Download Toshiba Satellite L675-S7115 Laptop Checkup v.184.108.40.206 driver,Method to Download Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 Media Controller v.220.127.116.11 driver,Best Way to Download NVidia GeForce 6100 VGA Driver v.304.51 Certified,How Can You Update & Download NVidia GeForce 9300/nForce 730i VGA Driver v.310.19 Certified,Method to Download NVidia GeForce GT 330M Driver v.340.65,How Can I Update & Download NVidia GeForce GTX 590 Driver v.280.26 WHQL,Method to Download NVidia Tesla C2050 Driver v.319.17
Read More: Troubleshooting:C:\\WINDOWS\\SYSTEM32\\INETCPL.CPL IS NOT A WIN 32 APPLICATION.,How Can You Fix - Booting up issues?,How to Resolve - C# Dll error in Excel 2003.?,Solution to Error: BUG: 1900 Feb 29th is a valid date for MS Excel 2007 but it is not existing,Brand new computer has critical structure corruption error and also restarts when going into sleep mode,All diagnostic tools give 0x800700C1, troubleshooting wizard can't continue,all files try to open with adobe,all icons on desktop have changed to Adobe icon and won't open,All functions of my outlook are working except it will not let me "REPLY" or start a "NEW" email,all f1-f12 shortcuts not work