After power cut screeen shows options to start normally, safe mode etc but it wont start up
When entering to start either or all of the above, the screen returns to show the same options.
Keys to the Problem After power cut screeen shows options to start normally, safe mode etc but it wont start up
· Apart from these options, do you encounter any other error message?
· What were you doing before power cut? Were you installing any updates or programs on the system?
I would suggest you to unplug the external devices (except Monitor, Keyboard and mouse) that are connected to the system and then reboot and check.
I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the article given below.
How to recover from a corrupted registry that prevents Windows XP from starting
- Go to the Start button.
- In the Search box, type "cmd" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- At the command prompt, type "chkdsk /r /f" (without quotes) and press Enter.
- Reboot your computer.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: After power cut screeen shows options to start normally, safe mode etc but it wont start up:
How to Fix After power cut screeen shows options to start normally, safe mode etc but it wont start up with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: How to Fix - After updating to service pack 1 win 7, along with 2 other updates, the windows start screen does not display the twirling microsoft symbol right away.?,How to Fix Problem - After sleep or hibernate, cannot re-enter my password (the keyboard acts dead).?,Troubleshooting:After typing a searching word and press enter, nothing happens. Hovering over the headlines with a mouse doesn't change anything.,All aspects of the control panel are working except for the Task Bar and Start Menu. It will not open. I have scanned and have no issues. I need help. Thanks. Kay [Anwsered],After moving, I find that I cannot connect from my home page to a certain website. I;ve been able to connect after logging on to my e-mail address but then only after several tries. Any suggestions? [Solved],Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator