After tranferring favorites where are the favorites stored?
have my favourites been transferred?
My PC just automatically updated the browser from IE8 to IE9.
Have my favourites been transferred so I can still access them - if so where are they?
Keys to the Problem After tranferring favorites where are the favorites stored?
What are you referring to when you say”browser was automatically updated to Internet Explorer 9"?
Was it upgraded using windows updates or any other means?
The Favorites button has moved from the left hand side to the right hand side corner of the Internet Explorer 9 Window.
Pressing this button will bring up the familiar Favorites panel, except that it will also be on the right hand side like the button.
Consequently the history information has also moved to this right hand side pane along with the favorites.
All toolbars are disabled by default in the new minimal interface of Internet Explorer 9.
You can enable the favorites bar by following these steps:
a. Click on View>Toolbars>Favorites Bar.
b. To bring up the menu bar, press the Alt button.
You can also enable the Favorites Bar by right clicking on the Home Button and clicking on ‘Favorites bar’.
Also refer the following link:
Show or hide the Favorites, Command, and Status bars
Check if you can find “Favorites” stored in the following location:
Hope this helps!
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: After tranferring favorites where are the favorites stored?:
How to Fix After tranferring favorites where are the favorites stored? with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your computer.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: ,[Solution] Error Clean,Solution to Error: mozilla thunderbird not responding windows 7,Fast Solution to Error: 0x00405da8,Troubleshoot:Toolbar,Solution to Problem: Windows Media Player C00d1199 Windows 7,Solution to Error: Windows 7Function,Troubleshooting:Pc Code 9999 Error,Solution to Problem: Norton Svchost Exe Virus,[Anwsered] Error 2738
Read More: After upgrading from Vista to Windows 7 Pro, unable to boot normally, always goes into Safe Mode Tech Support,Tech Support: All 32-bit browsers crash as soon as they open under Windows 7 Home Premium (64-Bit),How Can You Fix - After Windows Update CD\/DVD drive does not work?,after windows 7 reinstallation it saya \"no audio output device installed\" [Solved],How to Fix Problem - after using autosumfunction always gives an error by saving the file?,32 bit printer drivers for Windows 7 64 bit OS,Activecell range 2 columns loop until last column,about pc battery power,Acrobat Reader downlode also automatically downloaded McAfee Security Plus...question about this below.,A runtime error has occurred. example: Line32 Do you wish to DeBug?