Thursday, April 28, 2016

Fast Solution to Error: All of a sudden I lost all Lost sound for everything.Control panel sound areas greyed out, No Sound icon..Also lost MS Security Essentials the day after Comcast "upgraded" my Modem.

All of a sudden I lost all Lost sound for everything.Control panel sound areas greyed out, No Sound icon..Also lost MS Security Essentials the day after Comcast "upgraded" my Modem.

Did the installation of a higher speed WiFi Modem by Comcast cause me to suddenly lose (the next day) both ALL of my Sound, Sound icon etc.
AND the complete loss of MS Security Essentials also the next day.

MSSE does not even load even though it is still listed in my "All Programs" Population.
I get an error message at Sign On: "Microsoft Security Client
is not a valid Windows Image".

Should I uninstall from Add/Remove Programs the phantom MSSE? Have no idea how to get Sound back.

XP SP 3.
Firefox.

Thanks hope there were enough details.
 
[Moved from feedback]

Keys to the Problem All of a sudden I lost all Lost sound for everything.Control panel sound areas greyed out, No Sound icon..Also lost MS Security Essentials the day after Comcast "upgraded" my Modem.

Download Error Fixer (Free)

Hi,
 
You can use the restore points to return Windows XP to a previous state when your computer was functioning correctly.
System Restore takes "snapshots" of critical system files and some program files and registry settings, and
then it stores this information as restore points.
If your computer is not functioning correctly, you can use these restore points to return Windows XP to a previous state when your computer was functioning correctly.
 
How to restore Windows XP to a previous state:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084?wa=wsignin1.0
 
Note System Restore does not affect personal files, such as email messages, documents, or photos.
You can only restore files that you have deleted if you have made backups of those files.
 
Thanks.

In this method we will try to Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists.

  • Search "MSCONFIG" and Open.
  • Click on Boot Tab
  • Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option
  • Select Network.
  • Click Apply and OK.
  • Reboot your System.

Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: All of a sudden I lost all Lost sound for everything.Control panel sound areas greyed out, No Sound icon..Also lost MS Security Essentials the day after Comcast "upgraded" my Modem.:

How to Fix All of a sudden I lost all Lost sound for everything.Control panel sound areas greyed out, No Sound icon..Also lost MS Security Essentials the day after Comcast "upgraded" my Modem. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The junk files will be shown in the list.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.

3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed


Related:
Read More: Solution to Error: All my RAM is dissapearing, need help!,[Anwsered] ALL my tunes in iTunes have exclamation marks beside them and can't find the original what have I done? Thank you,[Solution] all of a sudden can't open word or excel always not responding,[Solution] All my gb is in data:f?,[Solved] All of a sudden cannot connect to home network on XP,After installing DAP toolbar, my IE 9 stop working,After installing Internet Explorer 9, I am no longer able to print in greyscale to my HP Photosmart C7280,After installing Internet Explorer 8 I'm facing multiple problems. How can I go back to a previous version?,All HTML emails coming through as code not html how to fix ?__Can i select HTML emails to open automaticly in HTML format not in code ?,all i get is a generic page not awindows 8 page

No comments:

Post a Comment