After SP3 installed on Windows XP, system will not boot
Stops while loading drivers at GAGP30KX.
Solutions to the Problem After SP3 installed on Windows XP, system will not boot
- Download the Microsoft Windows ISO (installation device) from the following website:
- Users must select the appropriate ISO, either 32 bit or 64 bit, depending upon their individual computer.
- Extract the ISO file to a separate USB device or burn the program to a compact disc.
- Run the Microsoft Windows 10 upgrade directly from the software that you have thus created.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After SP3 installed on Windows XP, system will not boot:
How to Fix After SP3 installed on Windows XP, system will not boot with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download SmartPCFixer here. Install it on your system. When you open SmartPCFixer, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: After start up toshiba screen appears but windows does not boot just a black screen with cursor Tech Support,Tech Support: After Windows 7 SP1 Store to Ram (STR) sleep mode S3 does not work,How to Fix - After upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 I receive a stop error: 0x00000101?,[Solution] After the last update my sleep option on my computer is not there.,After resetting my Windows 8 and rebooting it tries to \"attempting repairs\" [Solved],Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator