After reinstall with original factory disk, have error message stating 0% disk space and need to free up space
I had to reinstall window with the original factory disk.
Now I keep getting an error msg saying I hace 0% disk space On recovery E and I need to free up space, there is nothing I can delete.
I had to reinstall my Anti virus program, and that is the only
thing showing up that I can delete to free space.
What did I do wrong and what should I do? Thanks
Keys to the Problem After reinstall with original factory disk, have error message stating 0% disk space and need to free up space
As long as you have 15% or more free space on your C: drive, you don't have anything to worry about. If the E: drive is your recovery partition (as the name suggests), you don't want to do anything with that. You can either ignore these messages or run
the Control Panel's disk management to hide the E: partition.
I hope this helps. Good luck.
Note: It is recommended that you back up your files and folders before attempting this step:
- Move the mouse cursor over to the upper right side of the screen.
- A menu will pop up on the left. Click on the "Settings" feature on the menu.
- On the Settings window, click on the "Change PC settings."
- Now, left click on the "Update and recovery" feature.
- For the next step, left click on the "Recovery" feature.
- There is an option here saying "Refresh your PC without affecting your files." There, left click on the "Get started" button.
- Now, follow the instructions on the screen to finish the Refresh process.
- After the Refresh process has finished restart your Windows 8.1 or Windows 8 device.
- Check again to see if the error After reinstall with original factory disk, have error message stating 0% disk space and need to free up space has been fixed.
If you do not possess the technical expertise required to accomplish this yourself or do not feel comfortable doing so, download and install a powerful automated tool to get the job done.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After reinstall with original factory disk, have error message stating 0% disk space and need to free up space:
How to Fix After reinstall with original factory disk, have error message stating 0% disk space and need to free up space with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Related: Fast Solution to Problem: Error http//go.microsoft/fwlink/?linkId=144689 occurs at every reboot,,Troubleshooting:I tried to download the latest version of Internet Explorer 9, but it will not update the download due to a message that states "Wrong version of Internet Explorer installer" Error,Fast Solution to Error: IE9 Search Taking Me to Web Pages Rather Than Search Results,Random freezing after updating to SP1 (Windows 7) Tech Support,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshoot:After performing error-checking, I have no internet connection, no audio, and no bluetooth connectivity. What happenned?,After upgrading to Windows 7 my laptop no longer recognizes my external monitor [Solved],Solution to Problem: After Windows update I am experiencing problem with McAfee, error: ordinal 459 could not be located in the dynamic link library urlmon.dll,Troubleshooter of Error: After upgrading to Internet Explorer 9, Adobe and Java are not working correctly,Fast Solution to Error: Alignment within a single equation,Able To Install Multiple Versions Of Office?,A couple of years ago I downloaded a homeccounting template I can't find now is there a place where I can look for other templates that are not lis ated?,add on information bar - Preventing me from being able to download anything,addin for excel doesn't exist in "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\1033",Adding degrees on Calculator