Tuesday, March 1, 2016

When using IE 7 I get the message "Please wait while Windows Instalss Microsoft Front Page 2000". Then I am propmted for the install location, then I get error 1706. After that the website will load.

I am running XP with SP2 and IE 7:
OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name LUSXPE2092092
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model Latitude D520
System Type X86-based PC
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 2 GenuineIntel ~1662 Mhz
Processor x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 2 GenuineIntel ~1662 Mhz
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc.
A04, 12/18/2006
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "5.1.2600.2705 (xpsp.050622-1524)"
User Name CNH1\uv024
Time Zone Eastern Standard Time
Total Physical Memory 2,048.00 MB
Available Physical Memory 993.19 MB
Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB
Available Virtual Memory 1.95 GB
Page File Space 3.33 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

Keys to the Problem When using IE 7 I get the message "Please wait while Windows Instalss Microsoft Front Page 2000". Then I am propmted for the install location, then I get error 1706. After that the website will load.

Download SmartPCFixer to Fix It (Free)

Problem Resolved

I read a little further in the link PA Bear MS MVP provided above:
See
http://www.computing.net/answers/windows-xp/front-page-error/63433.html 

A post from the link said to insert the Frontpage 2000 install disk as instructed by Windows.
I did this and it corrected the problem.
This is a bit odd as I don't use FP and never had it on my PC? Apparently something was corrupted and having a FP2K with the
disk with the data1.msi file corrected the problem

Machine Throttling
  • Go to the Start button.
  • In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
  • Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
  • On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
  • Reboot your system.

Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: When using IE 7 I get the message "Please wait while Windows Instalss Microsoft Front Page 2000". Then I am propmted for the install location, then I get error 1706. After that the website will load.:

 

 

How to Fix When using IE 7 I get the message "Please wait while Windows Instalss Microsoft Front Page 2000". Then I am propmted for the install location, then I get error 1706. After that the website will load. with SmartPCFixer?

1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system.  Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the scan result.

2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.

3. The Repair part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.


Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?

No comments:

Post a Comment