Excel 2007: Charts - One line not showing in chart
I am trying to create a chart in Excel 2007.
The data consists of two rows of dollar amounts and one row of percentages.
I selected the headers and all three lines but the percentages line is not showing up.
I am using a stacked column chart.
want the percentages data to show as a line graph in amongst the stacked columns.
How do I do this?
Solutions to the Problem Excel 2007: Charts - One line not showing in chart
Using Windows troubleshooter:
- Click on Search on Charm bar and type Troubleshooting. Click on the very first option.
- A new window will open. Click View all from the left pane.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on Windows update.
- Troubleshooter window for Windows update will pop up. Click on NEXT. It may ask you for administrative permission.
- The troubleshooter will automatically detect problems and fix it.
- Now, close this window and try download/install the app which was previously showing error.
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Excel 2007: Charts - One line not showing in chart:
How to Fix Excel 2007: Charts - One line not showing in chart with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: After Today Win 8.1 Update Cpu Has High Load,After Installing Internet Explorer 9, When Opening A Page It Is Minimized And I Have To Drag It To Maximize It.,Adobe Flash Player Is Not Running In IE10.,Alphabetizing Favorites In Windows XP And IE 6.0(I Think),Active Spell Check - When I Right Click I Don't Get An Active Online Spell Check Option,I Can Not Access This Site Www.dvlottery.state.gov,Can't Login To Advanced Startup Options Due To Inop Key Letter Of Password?Used On Screen Keyboard For Regular Use.,Create Task Scheduler Using Gpo For Standard User,Macro To Write A Formula Based On Two Cells Being Equal,Speaker Icon On The Bottom Has A Red "X" Over It And There Is No Sound.
Read More: Troubleshooter of Error: Getting error message when accessing Windows Mail,Solution to Error: Notepad won't work. Blank page appears, but cursor doesn't appear.,Troubleshooting:"Preserve formatting after update" - being applied randomly.,the screen on my computer has rotated 90 degrees so it is side ways on how can i change it back??? [Anwsered],Fast Solution to Error: how to mailmerge to unique managers with atleast 5 unqiue associates data under them,Document Structure Tags - removed as a default.,HDMI not working with dual monitor,in window 8 how can i get to msconfig,Favories--I can't find the big yellow star for my favorites,Hebrew characters distorted (all display as "?") on Palm Desktop in Win 7