How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?
As the pointer hovers over the icons (buttons), pop-up thumbnails blink and flitter so that I can't read them.
If they do stop blinking, as soon as I click the thumbnail, it disappears leaving NO site on the screen.
Keys to the Problem How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?
Method 1: Try to boot into safe mode and check if the same issue occurs.
Method 2: If
the issue does not exist in Safe Mode then try to set your computer in
Clean Boot state.
By setting your system in clean boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7:
Note: After clean boot troubleshooting step, follow
Step 7 in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.
Method 3: Also I would suggest you to update video card driver for hardware and check if the issue still persists.
Type devmgmt.msc in start search box and hit Enter.
In device manager, expand video card driver.
Right click on it, click on update.
Reboot the computer.
Update a driver for hardware that isn't working properly:
Note: If you don’t find the drivers in Windows updates, go to manufacturer’s website download the latest drivers and install it.
Hope this information is helpful.
To check for Windows updates
- Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, clicking All Programs, and then clicking Windows Update.
- In the left pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
- If any updates are found, click Install updates. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen?:
How to Fix How can I stop taskbar THUMBNAIL blinking and get the site onto the screen? with SmartPCFixer?
1. You can Download Error Fixer here. Install it on your computer. When you open it, it will perform a scan.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?