NetViewer16ch program has stopped responding
On my desktop PC with opsys 7, my desktop PC with opsys XP and on my netbook with opsys XP, Netviewer16ch has been working good for many months. Now, I'm able to log in OK on the NetViewer16ch but when I click on "Connect," it doesn't. After waiting
a long time, I then click on the "X" and I get a "Network Viewer is not responding" window. When I click on the "Close the program" option, I get a "Windows is checking for a solution to the problem" window. When the progress bar completes, that window and
the NetViewer16ch window close. SAME ON ALL THREE COMPUTERS. For a long time, the only changes I've made to these computers have been in response to flags to update Windows, the antivirus program and the antispyware program. Help?
Solutions to the Problem NetViewer16ch program has stopped responding
Are all three computers connecting via a Router, if so, is the Router Firewalled, and again, if so, does disabling the Firewall help?
Have you tried "Safe Mode with Networking"?
Vista Advanced Boot Options (or 7).
315222 - A Description of the Safe Mode Boot Options in Windows XP
Has the program worked since the last round of Windows Updates? Windows Updates can be removed via Programs and Features or Add or Remove in XP.
System Restore is another option to get back to before the problem. The good thing about System Restore is that if it doesn't solve the problem it creates an "Undo" point so that you can return to the present.
How to repair the operating system and how to restore the operating system configuration to an earlier point in time in Windows Vista (or 7).
XP's System Restore is a launched via the Start Menu/ All Programs/ Accessories/ System Tools.
310353 - How to Perform a Clean Boot in Windows XP
316434 - HOW TO: Perform Advanced Clean-Boot Troubleshooting in Windows XP
310560 - How to Troubleshoot By Using the Msconfig Utility in Windows XP
How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows Vista or in Windows 7
Manually editing the Windows registry
Manually editing the Windows registry to remove invalid MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION keys is not recommended unless you are PC service professional. Incorrectly editing your registry can stop your PC from functioning and create irreversible damage to your operating system. In fact, one misplaced comma can prevent your PC from booting entirely!
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
To manually repair your Windows registry, first you need to create a backup by exporting a portion of the registry related to MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (eg. Windows Operating System):
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: NetViewer16ch program has stopped responding:
How to Fix NetViewer16ch program has stopped responding with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: AVG Technologies ScriptHelperApi Class Add-on,After Running Sysem Restore My PC Running Windows 7 Home Premium Fails To Restart And On Manually Restarting Tells Me The Restore Has Failed Error Code Ox80070005,Access Data Base Engine DLL,After Changing Drive Letters W/ Disk Management In Windows 7 I Can No Longer View My Drives In "Computer",Automatically Deletes Mail When Exiting The Program,Not Able To Access Internet Explorer 8 Correctly.,Backup Error,Sign In Prob. With Games For Windows-live In Dirt 2,I'm Having Trouble Storing My Iphone Contacts In Windows Contacts,Dispositivo Microsoft Notebook Reciever V2.0 No Se Reconoce Dispositivo USB Error 43
Read More: How to Resolve - I cannot get magix audoi cleaning lab 2005 to download on windows 7... any help??,[Solved] No book1 opering when I start excel b\/c hidden personal.xlsb,How to Fix - After Windows 7 upgrade IE freezes and computer has to be restarted.?,How to Fix Problem - my computer shuts down randomly and blue screen error \" 100000ea\".?,Agentctl.dll registration on windows 8 64-bit,Full Cross Reference,How do I stop ads from flickering on Internet Explorer?,black changes to 87% when converting to spot color,Extra Zero's on Time in Excel.