After clean installing Windows 7 from Vista, i am unable to connect to the internet.
After clean installing Windows 7 from Vista, I am unable to connect to the internet.
I do not use/have Bonjour, Adobe or use a wireless internet connection andtroubleshooting has been to no avail.
If it helps, I use a Touchstone® Telephony Modem TM502G for
my comcast cable connection.
Any ideas of what to do?
Keys to the Problem After clean installing Windows 7 from Vista, i am unable to connect to the internet.
Windows Recovery - Totally Fix All Errors including After clean installing Windows 7 from Vista, i am unable to connect to the internet.
- Click on the Start button on the Taskbar.
- Type "System Restore" (without quotes) in the Search box and hit Enter or,
- Click on System Restore (when you see System Restore pop up in the list of search results).
- Make sure the "Recommended restore" radio button is checked on the restore utility window.
- Click on Next and follow the instructions given.
Note: There is the option on the restore utility to select "Choose a different restore point". Unless you have a specific reason to select a different date and time than what Windows recommends, just select the recommended option stated in the steps above. If you choose to select another one, follow these steps:Click on that desired date and time, and Windows 7 will perform a scan for any affected programs in that restore point.
Once completed, click Next and follow the instructions given.
Once you have selected the restore point, your system will start the restoring process, after which you will have to restart the system.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: After clean installing Windows 7 from Vista, i am unable to connect to the internet.:
How to Fix After clean installing Windows 7 from Vista, i am unable to connect to the internet. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Error: adding a page border to my document,How Can You Fix - Adobe Flash Player error: BDB57FF2 79B9 4205 9447 F5FE85FE37312.?,Tech Support: Adding new data for a spreadsheet to the master spreadsheet.,Address List has disappeared Tech Support,Troubleshooting:Adjusting the brightness, it immediately reverts back to dim setting. Error,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded