Adobe Premier Elements 8 incompatibility with Windows 7.
Programs Compatibility Application Applications App Apps Game Games Legacy Crash Crashes Hang Hangs
Adobe Premier Elements 8 incompatibility with Windows 7? I am having a problem here and not sure how to go about fixing it.
Any suggestions please?
Solutions to the Problem Adobe Premier Elements 8 incompatibility with Windows 7.
1. When exactly are you getting this error?
2. What is the complete error message?
Adobe Premier Elements 8 is compatible with Windows 7; you may check the same visiting the following link:
Reply us with more information on the issue so that we can assist you better.
Hope this helps.
Running System Update Readiness Command
On running the System Update readiness Command, it will Detect & Replace Incorrect Registry data with the Correct one. Which may ultimately Solve Adobe Premier Elements 8 incompatibility with Windows 7. in Windows.
- Open CMD as Administrator by Simply Right Clicking on Start button > Command Prompt (Admin).
- Now Type or Copy paste "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth" and hit Enter,
- Now again Type or Copy paste this "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and hit Enter.
- Close the Command Prompt Window because we are done.
Try and see if you still get the same error Adobe Premier Elements 8 incompatibility with Windows 7. in your Windows.
Note: You may be prompted to enter your administrator's password when you try to execute certain system tasks!
Another Safe way to Fix the Problem: Adobe Premier Elements 8 incompatibility with Windows 7.:
How to Fix Adobe Premier Elements 8 incompatibility with Windows 7. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer. Install it on your system.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. When the Fixing part is done, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been fixed
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Adobe Flashplayer [Solved],Fast Solution to Problem: Add-ins don't show up in 64-bit version of IE9 RC,[Solution] after install IE8 on XP Pro machine the browsing history does not show in the address bar drop down. History is present when I do a control\/H,Fast Solution to Error: Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer 11.9.900.170,How Can You Fix - Adding percentages?,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded