Mouse pointers & other functions on screens go slow
Sometimes even I don't run too much of programs, my mouse pointers & others apps like browser,run slow/hang for sometime, they agaun work properly when I leave it for 10-15 secs ,some times it takes much longer time to recover about a minute, any solution
Anwsers to the Problem Mouse pointers & other functions on screens go slow
Manually editing the Windows registry
Caution: Unless you an advanced PC user, please do not edit the Windows registry manually.
Because of this risk, we highly recommend using a trusted registry cleaner such as SmartPCFixer Using a registry cleaner automates the process of finding invalid registry entries, missing file references (like the one causing your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION error), and broken links within the registry. A backup is automatically created before each scan, with the ability to undo any changes in a single click, protecting you against the possibility of PC damage. The best part is that repairing registry errors can also dramatically improve system speed and performance.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
The next steps in manually editing your registry will not be discussed in this article due to the high risk of damaging your system. If you would like to learn more about manual registry editing, please see the links below.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Mouse pointers & other functions on screens go slow:
How to Fix Mouse pointers & other functions on screens go slow with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in SmartPCFixer. Like dll downloading, windows updating and print spooler error repair.
Related: Problem With Desktop System Icons (Win7 Ultimate SP1, 32-bit),My Invoices & Estimates Deluxe 10 Set Trouble,Constant BSOD, SFC Found Problems But Unable To Resolve,Excel Worksheet W/ Drop Downs,Urlmon.dll Not There, But Actually Is,I Have Been Accessing An Excel File Located On My Desktop With My Laptop. Suddenly, I Get A Message Saying This File Cannot Be Opened.,Automatic Changing Cell Colours,I Now Have A Windows Internet Explorer Add-ons Disabled Message,Dosent Show Attachment In Hotmail With Internet Explorer 9 Windows 7,Partition Recovery With Windows 7,Getting on Yahoo Games- IE9 just hangs,How to download Ovi suite,Frequent Shut Downs / Blue Screen and AMD Driver Error,msn & outlook won't stay loged in when I check the box. "keep logged in",Computer keeps saying that I have limited access to all wifi networks and won't connect me to any of them, how do I fix this?