After backdating Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8 is only printing HTML pages.
Windows 7 Professional
Intel Core 2 Duo 3.6ghz
4 GB ram
32 bit o/s
HP Compact 600 Pro
Here is the lowdown. Printing worked correctly until we had to uninstall Internet Explorer 9 due to a proprietary software conflict.
After removing IE9 and rebooting the machine, all web docs are printing HTML only. Here is what we have tried so far...
regsvr32 /i mshtml.dll (failed with "module loaded but path to dll register server was unable to load"
regsvr32 /i shdocvw.dll (failed the same way)
%temp%/Low is available. Just to make sure, I deleted and recreated the file and set low integrity using ICACLS %temp%\Low /setintegritylevel (OI)(CI)low....didnt make a difference.
Firefox is printing fine.
Thank you for the advice
Keys to the Problem After backdating Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8 is only printing HTML pages.
Verify that IE is the default browser and is the default program for HTM/HTML files.
Start> Settings> Control Panel> Default programs>
Set program access and computer defaults> Custom> (click the down arrow) select Internet Explorer> click OK.
Set your default programs> select Internet Explorer> Set this program as default.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix After backdating Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8 is only printing HTML pages.
- Go to Start button.
- Open Control Panel.
- Go to Windows Error Reporting.
- Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
- Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
- Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
- Next, click the Advanced settings link.
- Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Another Safe way to Repair the Problem: After backdating Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8 is only printing HTML pages.:
How to Fix After backdating Internet Explorer 9, Internet Explorer 8 is only printing HTML pages. with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Troubleshooting:Administrator does not have permission Error,Troubleshoot:Add to Favorites on toolbar disabled Error,Troubleshooting:add or remove program,Troubleshooter of Error: Adding data from one spreadsheet on to the end of a column in another,Solution to Error: Adobe flash player not working,a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded