adobe flash player will not download win 7 IE9
I have adobe flash player 10.2 installed.
When I upgrade to Explorer IE9 i can not watch videos from my news sites.
It tells me I need a new flash player.
So I try to download this in IE9 and it will NOT download.
I am using windows 7 64 bit , but I am
using the 32 bit version of IE9.
In IE8 there is NO problem.
With firefox there is NO problem.
HELP thank you.
Keys to the Problem adobe flash player will not download win 7 IE9
This article will help.
Manually editing the Windows registry to fix Error adobe flash player will not download win 7 IE9
Caution: Unless you an advanced computer user, we DO NOT recommend editing the Windows registry manually. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. We do not guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Click the Start button.
- Type "command" in the search box... DO NOT hit ENTER yet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type "regedit" and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 0x9C-related key (eg. Windows Operating System) you want to back up.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save In list, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Operating System backup key.
- In the File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as "Windows Operating System Backup".
- In the Export Range box, be sure that "Selected branch" is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION-related registry entry.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: adobe flash player will not download win 7 IE9:
How to Fix adobe flash player will not download win 7 IE9 with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your computer. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
,Troubleshoot:External Hard Drive not listed in Windows 7 backup wizard Error
,How to Fix Error - Getting an error "not connected to the internet" while trying to install Samsung Kies?
,How to Fix - Internet Explorer shuts down and reopens tab when attaching to email or uploading files.?
,Fast Solution to Problem: Sending Error Message
,[Anwsered] Thinkpad 8611 Boot,How to Resolve - Svchost Helper?,Fast Solution to Problem: L30 101 Driver Windows 7,Troubleshooter of Error: Io Device,How to Fix Error - Dell Laptop Code 39?
Read More: Solution to Error: add year to a specific date cell based on chosing one value from a Drop down list cell.,Advanced Properties dialog box when saving Excel 2007 workbook,How to Resolve - Advanced add-ins \/ functions in MS Word and Excell-help needed?,How to Fix Problem - aero Starts then disappears?,Fast Solution to Problem: After I installed explorer 9, I am unable to load webpages, tried to reinstall but got error \"Windows has detected an newer version of Internet Explorer and installation is shut down\",a file called mDNSResponse.exe. is causing bonjour not to operate properly,what should I do?,A QUESTION USING THE "IF'S" Formula.,A continuos flashing window with which title is C:Windows\System32\cmd.exe, and has the following message: The syntax of the command is incorrect.,Acrobat compatibility issue and you tube problems____,ActiveX on IE 9 not loaded